- Great for side sleepers
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Quiet when shifted around
- Some people have had issues with the pad deflating or leaking
- Difficult to replace
- Great for alpine objectives
- Holds up against Sierra grit well
- Thin, stiff, and unpleasant to lie on
- Needs lumbar support
- Really heavy and expensive
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.