WOD Nation Speed
Based on 41 reviews
The Looria Grade (A - F) accounts for multiple factors, including sentiment, helpfulness, and more. Learn about our sources and ranking.
- Great for advanced jump ropers
- Lightweight, but drawbacks for beginners
- Worn printing on the rope
- Too heavy for double unders
- Easier to adjust than expected
Lightweight makes it difficult
If you are new to jump rope, this is NOT for you.
Replacement jump rope, but production standards seem lower
Good jump rope. But not good for double unders
Seems like a good speed rope
Excellent speed rope
If you are new to jumping rope, look elsewhere
Good Beginner Speed Rope
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
Would you like to connect with an authentic owner of this product for an honest opinion or to ask questions?