- Great for hiking
- No blisters
- Massive help for feet and ankles
- Never disappointed by Hoka shoes
- Great for running and backpacking
- Low drop (5mm) and durable
- Stiff cushion
- Wide fit for protection
- Comparable to Lone Peak 6 in terms of stiffness
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.