- Great for 50-120 miles on a regular basis
- Good "bang for buck"
- Comes with a 2x10 Shimano groupset
- Comfortable and suitable for both road and gravel use
- Not easy to add panniers
- Great for gravel and commuter use
- Aggressive geometry for nimble riding
- Heavy but not too heavy
- Tires are fat and good for traction
- Frame is steel
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.