- Great for photos
- Difficult to set up
- Too small input screen
- Hard to read
- Ink costs are high
- Great for professional photographers and graphic designers
- Step down from the Editors' Choice SureColor P800 tested in October 2016
- Quality for anything other than hugh pictures is wasted
- Takes that piece of paper and positions itself inside the
- Recommended for tank based printers, based on ink cost
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.