Based on 94 reviews
The Looria Grade (A - F) accounts for multiple factors, including sentiment, helpfulness, and more. Learn about our sources and ranking.
- Great for critical listening
- Comfortable for long periods of use
- Open design doesn't block any noise and leaks enough to be distracting
- Not made for commuting or to use at the gym
- Ideal for appreciating high-quality audio in a quiet environment
Headband leather lining, velour earpads, electrical connection between drivers and the connector, cable experienced hardening, plastic clips and supports snapping off.
Relatively easy to open and perform maintenance yourself. I'm no professional, but own a soldering iron and have been able to fix the product multiple times, but I have had to put investment into parts to do so. The sound quality is excellent, but the build quality of the headband and housing is not enough for these to be a decade-serving product when in use. If the drivers were put into better housing, then these headphones would remain an excellent product for many more years to come.
Owned for 9 years, used daily
Would buy again
AKG Pro Audio