- Great for conditioning and building a base for riding
- Upgraded geometry
- Comes with a swap box in the down tube
- Rear wheel size is 36 or 48
- Recommended size is medium
- Great for a beginner
- Good value for the money
- Frames are nice
- Better than expected group set
- Some people prefer hybrids over drop bars
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.