- Great for commuting
- Heavy, but puncture proof
- Difficult to mount, but excellent wear qualities
- Not for racing
- Recommended by forum users
- Great for downcountry or lighter duty trail bikes
- Provides good traction and control
- Easy to mount and remove
- Durable construction
- Good value for the price
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.