- Great for carrying loads up to 40 pounds
- Hydration sleeve converts to a small daypack
- Very easy to adjust the torso length
- No rolltop closure
- Pack is heavier than most 55L packs
- Great for travel
- Comfortable shoulder straps
- Well constructed
- Compact and lightweight
- Ideal for a day's photo-walk or city tour
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
My first real backpacking pack and its almost perfect
Mystery Ranch In and Out 19 | Real User Review
great bag just a bit spendy
Would you like to connect with an authentic owner of this product for an honest opinion or to ask questions?