- Great for the road
- Still grippy on the trail
- Aggressor is a fine rear tire for those conditions
- Put a DHF on the front to combo with it
- Great for commuting
- Heavy, but puncture proof
- Difficult to mount, but excellent wear qualities
- Not for racing
- Recommended by forum users
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.