- Great for running or light trail
- Soft and bouncy
- Perfect for Albuquerque terrain
- Good support
- Not too bulky
- Great for running
- Lightweight and soft
- Good for those who do not like heavy shoes
- Recommended for those who are looking for a low profile shoe
- Too small in the lateral aspect of the toe box
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.