- Great for live performance
- Dual stereo looper
- 16 drum loops
- Easy to use
- Good sound quality
- Great for beginners
- Menu diving isn't bad once you get used to it
- Watch the tonne of reviews on YouTube, and you'll be impressed
- All new Analogue Renaissance voice chips
- Juno 106 is as beautiful as it is delicate
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
What Should I Buy? /// Weekly Discussion - June 28, 2021
I became interested in the Juno 60/106 a few years ago when one of my favorite musicians said she used them to make her first few records, but I could never afford one. I’m sort of interested in the boutique version but I do occasionally subscribe to Roland cloud so I’m not sure that’s the way to go. Most importantly I want a hardware synth that’s hands-on, fun, intuitive, and relatively straightforward since I’m looking to play and learn about synthesizers. …so the sliders on something like the reface cs appeal to me.