- Great for heavy distortion
- Good for metal and hard rock
- Sharp tone when not dialed in
- Decays quickly
- Requires a lot of gain to get loud
- Great for subtle OD
- Not too gainy
- Probably the best low gain drive ever
- You should consider a Greer lightspeed
- Sounds like it’s be exactly what your after
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.