Creality Sermoon V1 Pro vs Ultimaker S5
- Great for beginners
- Easy to operate
- Prints "literally" out of the box
- Price is fantastic for the quality
- Gets used a few times a week for work projects
- Great for professional use
- Dual extruders for printing with two different colors of filament
- Large build volume
- Good overall print quality
- Affordable compared to other professional-grade 3D printers
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Just diagnosed and fixed these two. They are really overpriced.
It's cheaper to buy a 7k Ultimaker than hire a dedicated person to fiddle with a 250 euro printer. For me the printers are just a tiny part of my work because they are so reliable, we have a Prusa that we don't use because I don't have the time to keep it running.
2 years ago
Ease Of Use
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.