Creality Ender 3 vs Ultimaker S5
- Great for low-cost 3D printing
- Takes some assembly
- Good value for the price
- Prints well
- Recommended for beginners or those on a budget
- Great for professional use
- Dual extruders for printing with two different colors of filament
- Large build volume
- Good overall print quality
- Affordable compared to other professional-grade 3D printers
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Just diagnosed and fixed these two. They are really overpriced.
It's cheaper to buy a 7k Ultimaker than hire a dedicated person to fiddle with a 250 euro printer. For me the printers are just a tiny part of my work because they are so reliable, we have a Prusa that we don't use because I don't have the time to keep it running.
1 year ago
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.