- Great for metal
- Good range of distortion
- Comes close to Metallica type distortion but still never hits the mark
- Better option is to pay more and get a Line 6
- Some people love this pedal and some others hate it
- Great for classic rock and blues
- Good build quality
- Heavy enough to keep itself from moving on the floor
- Sound is still great despite being 30 years old
- Comes with a JB bridge pickup
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.