- Great for metal
- Good range of distortion
- Comes close to Metallica type distortion but still never hits the mark
- Better option is to pay more and get a Line 6
- Some people love this pedal and some others hate it
- Great for sludge-doom-metal dudes
- Good sound
- Some issues with microphonics
- Favorite of the three
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.