- Great for metal
- Good range of distortion
- Comes close to Metallica type distortion but still never hits the mark
- Better option is to pay more and get a Line 6
- Some people love this pedal and some others hate it
- Great for power amp breakup
- Thick and saturated sound
- Difficult to use without a good understanding of what it is
- Underwhelming in a normal setting
- Awesome for power amp distortion
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.