Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Salomon QST Lux 92
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for an intermediate skier
- Length is too long for a beginner
- Laminate layer uses patented CFX or carbon and flax laminate technology
- Stability and edge hold are improved with flax fibers running edge to edge
- Black Crow designs are not for beginners
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.