Blizzard Brahma 88
Based on 37 reviews
The Looria Grade (A - F) accounts for multiple factors, including sentiment, helpfulness, and more. Learn about our sources and ranking.
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
Atomic Bent Chetler 100s vs. Salomon QST 99
* Blizzard Brahma 88 (I prefer the 84) - every single client I've put on a pair ends up buying a pair ... it's a dynamite all mountain ski. It isn't surgically precise but it is fun and super easy going and will preform when you ask it to.
1 year ago
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.