Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Rossignol Rallybird 92
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Quick, energetic, and incredibly nimble feel underfoot
- Comes alive in trees, bumps, or tight technical terrain
- Not the most powerful feeling ski out there
- Good value for the price
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.