Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Rossignol Black Ops 98
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for playful skiers
- Freestyle inspired shape and flex pattern
- Tons of pop
- Prefers softer snow and tighter terrain
- Good quiver strategy
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.