- Great for a first turntable
- Shouldn't worry too much about upgrading at this point
- Good mechanics but audible buzzing
- Comes with a good
- May be more full featured for the same approximate price as a fluance RT-82
- Great for a starter turntable
- Built-in phono preamp
- Solid basic starter table
- Limited compared to more expensive models
- Step up from a suitcase style player
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.