- Great for a budget-friendly paring knife
- Sharp and easy to use
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold
- Comes with a nice grip
- Great for cutting up the whole apple but not great for peeling the apple
- Handle is too bulky and the blade is too long
- Very sharp steak knife
- Accidentally touched the base of the blade and cut myself
- Not a super sharp kitchen knife in a long time
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.