- Great for collectors
- Higher torque than the CSL DD
- Costs more
- Rims are more expensive
- No dedicated pedal set
- Great for budget-minded racers
- Good quality for the price
- Easy to set up and use
- Comes with a few accessories
- Some people may find the controls too sensitive
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.