- Great for park
- Soft camber for buttering
- New nose/talk shape looks rad
- Updated for 2017
- Good for all-around freestyle riding
- Great for park and transition
- Precise flex pattern, camber load, and technology
- Superior handling on bigger jumps and transitions
- Locks into rails nicely
- Good value for the price
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.