Monoprice MP Cadet vs Phrozen Sonic Mini 8K
- Great for beginners
- Good build volume
- Awkward filament handling
- Virtually useless wifi printing
- Some print failures were noticed after just one week of use
- Product is in a used condition
- Printer is easy to set up
- Quality of the prints is good
- Price is affordable
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.