Moment Wildcat 108 vs Rossignol Trixie
- Great for skiing the same terrain and style as you
- Slightly more stable than the enforcer
- Meridian is going to be much more nimble and
- Will float fairly comparable to the Meridian
- ON3P and J Skis are going to be heavy
- Made for all-mountain skiing
- Excellent for powder and hardpack terrain
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Good value for the money
- Rossignol Trixie is a great all-mountain ski
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.