Line Sick Day 88 vs Salomon QST Lux 92
- Great for intermediates
- Stable for its weight
- Easy to get into turns
- Holds an edge well
- Great for an intermediate skier
- Length is too long for a beginner
- Laminate layer uses patented CFX or carbon and flax laminate technology
- Stability and edge hold are improved with flax fibers running edge to edge
- Black Crow designs are not for beginners
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.