Liberty Origin 96 vs Salomon QST Lux 92
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good value for the price
- Comfortable and easy to ski on
- Not the best for experts
- Some people may not like the design
- Great for an intermediate skier
- Length is too long for a beginner
- Laminate layer uses patented CFX or carbon and flax laminate technology
- Stability and edge hold are improved with flax fibers running edge to edge
- Black Crow designs are not for beginners
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.