- Great for travel and commuting
- Lots of small pockets for organization
- Durable and hard wearing
- Tall at 18.25 inches
- Some annoying things, like the height
- Great for commuters and day hikers
- Comfortable design
- Lots of organizational features
- Lightweight and durable
- Minimal back support
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
North Face Recon vs Osprey Nebula vs ???
Fjällräven Ulvö 23 Backpack Review
Osprey Nebula Day Pack
Fjallraven Ulvo Rolltop 23 Day Pack
Osprey Nebula 34L vs Osprey Expandable 26+6, which is the best for under the seat on European airlines?
Great quality and workmanship-needs slight enhancements
Would you like to connect with an authentic owner of this product for an honest opinion or to ask questions?