- Great for high-volume printing
- Uses replaceable ink tanks
- Cheaper than Brother MFC-J4335DW
- No pigmented black ink on photo paper
- Mixed cyan, magenta and yellow ink
- Great for the productive office
- Good looking documents
- Not the fastest printer
- High running costs
- Intuitive administration interface
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.