- Great for traditional reverbs
- Not as cheap on the used market it once was
- Don Carr with the Digitech Polara
- Good for the noisy pitch shift
- SUPER unstable
- Great for ambient sounds
- Eight different modes
- Programmable presets
- Full expression and CV control
- Time stretch the reverb for cool momentary octave glides and jumps
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.