Creality Ender vs Sovol SV01
- Great for collectors of board games
- Takes a few hours to assemble
- Solid printer
- Requires some DIY skills
- Great for a solid direct drive printer
- Doesn't have more than 220mm^3 of printing capability
- Might need some improvement with the mounting screws
- Recommended for use in a spare bedroom or garage
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Purchase Advice Megathread: What To Buy, Who To Buy It From, And More, In October 2021
Pros: It just works and I don’t need to mod anything, its quiet, autobed leveling. cons: Cost for build size and bowden system. **Creality Ender 6:** MC has open box systems for \~$350 / new is \~$500. Pros: XY system, easy to add autobed leveling, fast print speed
2 years ago
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.