- Great for fast printing speed
- Semi-enclosed build volume
- Improved build quality when compared to the Ender 5
- Comes with wheels and a manual
- Good value for the price
- Great for hobbyists and makers
- Reliable, quiet, and produces beautiful prints
- Easy to use and maintain
- No need for upgrades
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Ease Of Use
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.