Creality Ender 5 Plus vs Phrozen Sonic Mini 8K
- Great for large prints
- Easy to assemble
- Good quality
- Takes up minimal space
- Problem with long object names
- Some print failures were noticed after just one week of use
- Product is in a used condition
- Printer is easy to set up
- Quality of the prints is good
- Price is affordable
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.