- Great for strategy and some luck
- Design ensures there are variations to the game every time
- Usually takes 60-90 minutes to play, best with four players
- Great for teaching coding skills to preschoolers
- Easy to learn and play
- Lots of fun for kids
- Missing pieces in the box
- Too easy for 5 year olds
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.