Blizzard Zero G 105 vs Nordica Santa Ana 88
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Great for cruising the frontside
- Nimble, quick edge-to-edge, and offers great grip on firm snow
- Rocker in the tip and tail allows for maneuverability
- Recommended for those who want something a bit more playful
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.