Blizzard Zero G 105 vs Nordica Enforcer 88
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Stiff and responsive
- Quick feedback
- Excellent for the weight class
- Good value for the price
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.