Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Volkl M5 Mantra
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for advanced to expert skiers
- Easy maneuverability
- Lots of power
- Not afraid to put a lot of power into the ski
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Value For Money
The Mantra M5's are great, but they're heavy as shit and I don't always want to feel like I ran a marathon after a day on the mountain (that's an exaggeration, but you get it). As a reminder, what I'm looking for would be for zipping around groomers, not to go as fast as possible, not a dedicated park ski but definitely something with park qualities to make it a more playful option in my quiver.
5 months ago
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.