Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Salomon Stance 94 W
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for tight turns in bumps and trees
- Easy going, playful, quick turning
- Approachable stiffness and perfect amount of sidecut + rocker
- Durable top sheet
- Stiff tail
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.