Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Salomon S/Force FX.80
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for intermediate wide carving
- Light and easy to maneuver
- Good edge hold
- Stable at high speeds
- Easy to turn
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.