Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Salomon QST 99
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for powder and all-mountain skiing
- Easy to turn
- Lightweight for its size
- Good value for the price
- Not for experts
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Value For Money
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.