Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Rossignol Super Virage V LTD
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Made for advanced skiers who demand the best performance
- Ski is stiff and responsive
- Rossignol Super Virage V LTD is a great choice for powder skiing
- Excellent value for the money
- Recommended for experienced skiers
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.