Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Rossignol Black Ops Stargazer
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for advanced intermediates
- True twin tip feel
- Less chatter than other all-mountain skis
- Good for hard days on the mountain
- Easy to turn and edge
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.