Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Rossignol Black Ops Sender TI
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for freestyle skiing
- No metal in construction
- Good for park and ride switch and side hits
- 105 underfoot
- Highly playful ski
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.