Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Rossignol Black Ops Dreamer
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for intermediate skiers
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Comes with bindings and ski
- Good price for the quality
- Some reviewers had issues with the bindings
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.