Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Moment Deathwish 104
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for beginners or intermediates
- Good stability
- Triple-camber design is not for everyone
- Not the best for powder skiing
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.