Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Line Supernatural 100
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for freeride skiing
- Rail it on-piste as well
- Good for people who are looking to charge around off-piste
- 5 out of 5 for this ski
- Andrew Edford from Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.