Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Line Skis Supernatural 86
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for intermediate to advanced skiers
- 86mm underfoot width provides a little bit of stability
- Freeride turn shape and freeride feel
- Fun ski that is unexpected from the Line brand
- Durable and easy to maintain
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.